Sunday 2 April 2017

2017 April Journal Challenge - How do you start your day out right?

The best mornings involve waking up naturally with the sun and without an alarm next to HugSlut or Bard. After some sweet snuggles and whispered chatting I feed Franklin the cat and then brew some coffee. I then lounge on our reclining sofa to scroll social media and catch up on my game apps. After coffee, a nice hot shower, and dressing for the day, I make some bacon and eggs for breakfast. After a morning like that I'm set to face anything.

Of course most mornings look like being woken up 60 to 90 minutes before my alarm by a little orange bastard. After feeding the cat I go back to bed for the last precious hour, and wake to an alarm. No matter how nice a noise it makes its always jarring. I get up and get cleaned up and dressed for the day, then head out to catch my bus to work chugging a prepackaged breakfast shake. I'll have coffee at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment